I thought I would write my weekly blog about a product that I have been using for many years. Livatone Plus has been great help for me over the years. It has helped me to recover, have a light daily cleanse and a good daily intake of Vit B.
The selenium is also a strong anti-oxidant which helps clear the toxins we encounter on a daily base and Taurine is a strong amino acid which is great for recovery and cardiovascular functions. Give it a try 🙂
A bit more about it https://shop.cabothealth.com.au/livatone-plus-240-capsules.html
- Available in bottles of 60, 120 or 240 veggie capsules
- Very high dose of St Mary’s Thistle.
- Contains Taurine – essential for the manufacture of healthy bile and efficient phase two liver detoxification.
- Very high dose of Turmeric which has cholagogue (bile stimulating) effects.
- Turmeric may provide relief from dyspepsia, flatulence, mild digestive disturbances.
- Selenium has anti-inflammatory effects and helps to promote glutathione production.
Combines a potent dose of St Mary’s Thistle plus Turmeric and Selenium. Livatone Plus also contains B group vitamins and the amino acid Taurine as well as the antioxidant vitamins C and E.
Ingredients Per 4 Capsules:
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) fruit extract
- Equivalent to Silybum marianum fruit 36,750mg
- Equivalent to Silymarin (flavanolignans calculated as silybin) 420.0mg
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome extract 1500 mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 20.00 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 20.00 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100 mcg
- Calcium Ascorbate 121.6 mg
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 82.8 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 150 mcg
- Taurine 600 mg
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food
Children: (8 to 12 years) Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.