Liam has an obsession with all things triathlon.
Liam grew up as a state swimmer, bike rider, runner and playing Aussie Rules football, but at the age of 21 decided to put everything into triathlon.
He loves the challenge of the sport plus all of the physical, mental and social benefits that can result from it. Has also completed a Diploma in Sport Development, Bachelor of Sports Science and Masters of teaching.
Liam has great deal of knowledge in sport science and has applied this his coaching. Being a Physical Education and Health teacher has influenced a passion to guide and share this knowledge as he believes that in order to be reap the benefits of triathlon you need to keep things fun, purposeful, challenging and with others.
- Ironman Busselton finisher (10:14)
- 5 time half Ironman Finisher (PB Challenge Melb 4:33)
- 2019 3rd place 25-29 Victorian Sprint distance Championship
- 2019 2nd place 25-29 Victorian Olympic Distance Championship
- 2016 3rd Place Overall Victorian Open Water Swim Series