Stephane originates from Belgium, where he spent many of his early years trying to become a model, which obviously failed so he started racing triathlon. It is in Belgium through the influence of his parents that he fell in love with the sport. A natural competitor Stephane became a student of the sport always searching for ways to give him an edge over his competition. This constant study and striving for improvement has naturally progressed into a passion for coaching triathlon and its individual disciplines.
“As level 2 Performance Triathlon and Swimming Coach, I’m always glad to share the knowledge and experience I gained through 30+ years of competitive triathlon. At the end of the day, it is all about enjoying your training, trying to have fun with it, and be supported by the squad you are training in.” – Stephane
- 4 x AG World Champion (Aquathlon, Sprint, Olympic & Long Course)
- 5x AG World Championship Bronze Medallist (sprint x3, aquathlon & off road tri)
- 15 wins as a Junior Elite (1988-1996)
- Belgian Junior Champion 1996
- 18x ITU World Championships Belgian representative
- 15 wins as a Professional (1998-2002)
- 80+ wins as an Age Grouper (up until June 2018)
- 10 Ironman Finishes (Ballarat, Nice, Port Macquarie x2, Melbourne, New Zealand, Kona & Busselton x3)
- 6x Kona Ironman World Championships Qualifier
- 6x Australian Age Group Champion (x2 sprint, x2 long distance, x1 cross tri)
- 7x Victorian Age Group Champion & Series winner 2016/17
- National Series Age Group Champion Olympic Distance 2012 & 2014 & 2016
- 2x Victorian Champs Age Group Cross Triathlon
- 3h05min Great Ocean Road 45km Marathon 2013
- 74min Brussels Half Marathon 2001
- Most Impressive Performance Triathlon Victoria Awards 2015/16 for IM NZ finish
- Asia Pacific Triathlon Champion AG 2014 & 2017
- 9.14hr Ironman Kona World Champs 2018
- 8.59hr Ironman Western Australia 2018
- XTERRA Maui World Champs Finisher 2018
- Full Time Level 2 Performance Triathlon Coach
- 33 years experience
- Finalist Triathlon Victoria Coach of the Year in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- 2015 & 2017 Triathlon Victoria Club Coach of the Year
- 2016 Triathlon Victoria Coach of the Year and finalist in Triathlon Australia Coach of the Year
- Coached 12 athletes to Australian Age Group Champions
- Coached 7 athletes to Gold Medalist ITU World Championship
- Coached 6 athletes to Silver Medalist ITU World Championship
- Coached 8 athletes to Bronze Medalist ITU World Championship
- Coached multiple Victorian, National and Gatorade/2XU Series winners/champions
- Coached 19 athletes to IM Kona qualifier
- Belgian ITU Worlds AG Team Manager 2016 & 2018
Kate has a long history with sport, competing in swimming until her late teens. As a sport lover, she followed Australia’s success in triathlon through the 2000s and after studying Physical Education teaching at uni, she did her first triathlon at age 25. Since then, Kate has quickly risen the ranks to become a successful age-group triathlete across all distances and formats. With over 10 years of teaching and coaching experience it was a natural progression into triathlon coaching.
“I’m a passionate and competitive person, always striving for my best. My aim as a coach is to challenge your boundaries within a safe and supportive environment.”
“Fabrizio Andreoni and Kate Bramley were jointly awarded the Age Group Coach of the Year Award 2017-18, celebrating their considerable success on the National and International Stage with their respective athletes. Fabrizio and Kate both emulate a passion, drive and dedication to the sport and their athletes, and have supported many Victorian triathletes to achieve their goals of racing nationally and internationally.”
- 3x Age Group ITU World Champion (Sprint x2 & Cross Triathlon)
- World Champion ITU Mixed Relay (Age Group & Elite Team) Cross World Championship
- Age Group ITU World Silver (Sprint Draft Legal) and 2 time Bronze Medallist (Sprint Non-Drafting & Standard)
- 2 time National Age Group Champion & 2 time silver medallist (Sprint & Standard)
- Silver medallist Australian Cross Tri Championships Elite
- 14x Australian representative at ITU Age Group World Championships
- Victorian Champion Elite Sprint Distance 2015
- Second Place Age Group Ironman Western Australia 2017
- Kona Finisher (Top 20) 2018
- XTERRA Maui World Champs 5th 2018
- Winner Female Amateur Kona/XTERRA Double Award – lowest combined time for IM and XTERRA World Champs 2018
- Winner Age Group Challenge Shepparton 2017 & Challenge Melbourne 2018
- Third Place Age Group Ironman New Zealand 2016
- Third Place Open Goondiwindi Long Distance 2016
- First Place Age Group & 2nd Overall Busselton 70.3 in 4.32hrs
- 70.3 World Championships Qualifier 2017
- Finalist in Triathlon Victoria Inspiring Performance Award 2015/16 for Chicago World Champs 2016 performance
- Winner Victoria State Series F30-34 Category 2017/18
- Full-time Triathlon Australia Performance Coach
- Qualified & experienced Physical Education, Outdoor Education & Science teacher
- Athletics Australia Intermediate Recreational Running Accredited Coach
- 19 ITU Age Group World Championship Qualifiers
- One Kona Qualifier & Finisher
- 21 Ironman/Long Distance Finishers
- Two Australian Champions Duathlon
- Winner Triathlon Victoria Age Group Coach of the Year 2017/18
- Finalist Triathlon Australia Age Group Coach of the Year 2017/18
- Finalist Triathlon Victoria Age Group Coach of the Year 2015/16
- Finalist Triathlon Victoria Club Coach 2016/17
- 17 years coaching & teaching experience
- Try Stars and Tri2gether program ambassador/teacher for primary/secondary school programs for Triathlon Victoria
I have a long and vast history in sport, that includes competitive swimming, surf lifesaving, water polo, football, basketball, cricket and running. I started in triathlon when I was looking for a new challenge after finishing football, with my enjoyment of swimming and running I decided to turn my attention to triathlon.
In 2013, I started with an enticer distance program called “Try a Tri” in Geelong and was hooked. I have completed multiple sprint, Olympic and 70.3 distance races.
With working full time and a family I know the importance of family, work and training balance. I will work with you to achieve this, along with achieving your training/racing goals.
The aim for the beginner squad is a mix of fun and some “efforts”, we also encourage the rest of our squad and the whole of GPC to achieve their goals.
Jonty was a finalist in the Triathlon Victoria Age Group Club Coach of the Year for the 2018/19 season.
I grew up playing rugby and spent most of my youth riding BMX and then surfing. Since finding triathlon at the age of 40 I have been continually inspired by the people within the community and the challenge of getting the best out of myself, while pushing my limits beyond what I thought possible of myself.
After being convinced by a mate to try an off road sprint distance triathlon in 2010, I completed my first of 10 Ironmans in December 2011. My journey to the start line included losing around 40kgs and overcoming a knee injury, that surgeons said I would never be able to run again.
Until recently I have worked in a full-time demanding job in industrial project management, which has taught me many things about balance of work, family, training, racing and rest. I hope to help others achieve their goals in the sport and realise their potential.
- 10 time Ironman finisher
- 21 time 70.3 / Half Ironman finisher
- 2 time Ultra Marathon finisher
- 11 time Marathon finisher
- Triathlon Australia Development Coach
- Ironman Certified Coach