Autumn Training Camp
A great local training camp in Lorne, on Queen’s Birthday weekend (8-11th June), based on strength-endurance & fun.
After your end of season break, training will be long and easy to build a strong base required for the long summer of racing. Staying in the five star ocean view apartments at the Grand Pacific Hotel makes for an enjoyable weekend. For further information on our Autumn training camp, please contact Stephane here: email@example.com
Winter Training Camp
Halls Gap is a stunning location close to our home base in Geelong. A longer camp staying in self-contained cottages from 30th June to 8th July (Victorian School Holidays), will focus on strength-endurance with some more intensity to prepare athletes for their specific bock of training before the summer season. This is an ideal camp to prep for the upcoming ITU World Championships on the Gold Coast in September 2018.
For further information on our winter training camp, please contact Stephane here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Coast ITU World Champs Prep Camp
An open camp for athletes from any country or training squad. From 10th to 16th Sep, GPC squad will offer tips, training sessions on the world champs course and race tactics. Coach Stephane Vander Bruggen is a 4 time ITU World Champ and Coach Kate Bramley a 3 time ITU World Champ. Cost is $30 per day or free for GPC members.
Please book or more info email@example.com
- Monday 10/09 – Arrive on the Gold Coast and rest.
- Tuesday 11/09 – Meet at Catalina Cafe at 8am for 90min easy ride on the course followed by a drink at the cafe to answer questions and talk tactics http://www.cafecatalina.com.au/
- Wednesday 12/09 – Meet at Catalina cafe (Gold Coast Aquatic Centre) at 8am for a welcome drink.
8:30am leave for the bike course (20kms) and bring a lock for your bike then we will run the run course (5kms). We will have two groups and we will have some short and sharp efforts. At 10am, we will do the swim course (750m) followed by registration and bike racking 11 til 4pm. https://goldcoast.triathlon.org/athletes/event_schedule/
- Thursday 13/09 – ITU Worlds Sprint Race
- Friday 14/09 – Meet at Catalina Cafe at 7am for 90min easy ride on the course followed by a drink at the cafe to answer questions and talk tactics. Rego 9 til 4pm
- Saturday 15/09 – Meet at Southport Surf Life Saving Club (near sea world) http://sslsc.com.au/ at 8am for a welcome drink. 8:30am leave for the bike (20kms) and bring a lock for your bike then we will run along the beach (4kms). We will have two groups and we will have some short and sharp efforts. At 10am, we will a swim (600m) followed by bike racking 11 til 3pm. https://goldcoast.triathlon.org/athletes/event_schedule/
- Sunday 16/09 – ITU Worlds STD
Spring Training Camp
This camp utilises the time off over the Grand Final weekend from 28th Sep – 1st Oct. It is based on race efforts, strength-endurance & fun.
Right before the season, get in some last big kilometres with some tempo efforts and team time trials to build speed before commencing the summer racing season.
For further information on our Spring training camp, please contact Stephane here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Training Camp
Victoria’s Alpine Region is the perfect place to log some long kilometres on the bike in beautiful surrounds.
Part 1 is located in Bright on 27th Dec through to 3rd Jan. This will be the perfect introduction to training camps for beginner to intermediate athletes with the option of extending to longer sessions for the more experienced athletes.
Part 2 sees the group move up to Falls Creek where you will sleep and train at altitude (1650m). This section from 3rd to 10th Jan is for the established athletes looking to improve their aerobic training base with hilly strength rides/runs and open water swimming.
For further information on our Summer training camp, please contact Stephane here: email@example.com
Check out videos from our Three Peaks Ride in 2015/2016 Camp and one of the many spectacular long runs here.